The City of Duvall has been working with Environmental Science Associates (ESA) and local and regional environmental experts and stakeholders to create a Watershed Plan specifically designed for our community.
"The Plan provides a watershed-based framework to:
- Inform the 2015 Comprehensive Plan Update;
- Focus future development based on a comprehensive understanding of watershed processes;
- Maintain and improve forest cover and open space;
- Enhance the City's approach to stormwater management and salmon recovery; and
- Strengthen sensitive area regulations to provide enhanced protection for important resources."
(ESA. 2015. City of Duvall Watershed Plan - Initial Draft.)