Where do I register to vote?
Forms are available at Duvall City Hall, 15535 Main Street NE, for registering to vote, and name or address changes. After completion, you will mail your form to Olympia for processing.
You can also contact the Voter Information Hotline at 206-296-VOTE (8683).

Show All Answers

1. When are City Council and Planning Commission Meetings held?
2. What legislative district are we in? Who is my Congressman? Who are my Representatives?
3. Where do I register to vote?
4. Where are the polling places for voting in Duvall?