Animal Problems

If you are experiencing a life-threatening animal-related emergency, call 9-1-1.

King County Animal Control provides animal care and control for the City of Duvall. The field officers respond to the following requests:

  • Vicious animal complaints
  • Cruelty investigations
  • Animal bites
  • Injured animal rescues
  • Law enforcement agency calls for assistance
  • Loose livestock on roadways
  • Aggressive or sick animal pickup

Regional Animal Services of King County's service area includes all unincorporated areas of King County and 25 contracting cities. For service, please call 206-296-PETS (7387) or email

License Your Pet

Adopt a Pet

King County Pet Adoption Center
21615 64th Ave S.
Kent, WA. 98032

Mon: 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Tue-Fri: 12 noon - 6 p.m.
Sat-Sun: 12 noon - 5 p.m.

Eastside Pet Adoption Center
Inside Kirkland Petco
12040 NE 85th St.
Kirkland, WA 98033

1 - 6 p.m., seven days a week

  1. Animal Complaints

    If you are encountering issues with someone else's pet, and have been unable to resolve the issue by communicating with the pet's owner, you can submit a complaint using one of the following methods.

    Link to page
  2. Animal Noise Complaints

    People living in urban and suburban areas of King County should expect to live with some level of noise. Even rural areas can be impacted by noise. Traffic, neighborhood children, lawn equipment, and barking dogs are just a few examples. As a resident, you are expected to tolerate most of these noises within reason. However, in the case of excessive noise caused by a pet, there are several things you can do.

    Link to page